Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Complicated Intricate Relationship That I Have With Ethan, His Questions, Music, and Girlfriend.

I was driving somewhere with my friend, Ethan, the other day and at one point he turned to me and said, "Danny, why do you keep your hair short? I'll bet it would look really pretty long."

"Ethan," I said, "I like my hair short. That is why I keep it that way."

That was the end of the conversation. I forgot about it until about ten minutes later when I burst into tears.

I hate PMS.






Ethan and I are diverse and ironic.

The trip there we sang along with Taylor Swift (we both knew all the words) and the way back we listened to Marilyn Manson and talked about how much he creeps both of us out.

His girlfriend tells him to hang up with her and talk to me.

HA!

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

Hmmm What is your take on his girlfriends comment?
Linda