12 things that have happened in the last 24 hours
1. Went to sleep at one am this morning. Not really a wise choice but I have a social life.
2. Woke up at four am to turn the light OFF which my friend had left ON and discovered that I had text messages awaiting me. Who in the world texts between the hours of one and four am?!??!
3. Looked in the mirror and wondered if I should return to my old ways and perhaps wear make-up. I did not succumb to temptation. I washed my face and put on the usual foundation and mascara and was completely satisfied.
4. Stayed up until one am talking about God with a boy. I swear, those are the best nights.
5. Nearly fell out of my chair when my phone startled me at dinner.
6. Wet shoes. I hate rain.
7. Listened to rap music for the first time in three years.
8. Realized that my friend's birthday was more than a month ago and her birthday card is still sitting on my desk.
9. Finished the last of my homework for the entire semester.
10. Thought about quail.
11. Learned that one of my more shy friends not only sings very loudly in the shower, but also quite well.
12. Wished I could find a cute Japanese pencil case like Faith's. It's pink and has clouds patterned on it.