Monday, December 8, 2008

Different? Howso?

There is a boy I've had my watch on since the beginning of the year simply because he has the kind of charisma that attracts my watch. He'd spoken to me once (to ask about my name) but nothing other than that.

Then yesterday he came to me and said, "May I be perfectly honest with you, Danny?"

"Yes." I said because what else would someone say in that sort of situation.

"I think you have the best style of any girl I know." he said.

The conversation following was probably what would be considered the beginning of a friendship, I suppose but the opening lines were what made me wonder.

I went back to my room and looked at my clothes. I don't see anything about them that is any different from anything another girl of my age and society might wear. Jeans, cardigans, t-shirts, jackets, polo shirts. Nothing extraordinary.

What does he see that I do not?

3 comments:

Kite said...

Happy Boy Story Day!!!! haha. you know you dress better than average. *rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

He's not gay is he?

Anonymous said...

then I'd say that's quite an original comment! nice!