It seems that I have proven to be quite photogenic.
My friend dragged me through the snowy forest to the cemetary the other day in order to take approximately two hundred photos of me. It was severely exhausting. I then spent three hours editing them to make them look good.
1. Thermostat--needs to be turned up. It is frigid in here.
2. Easel--I think I spelled that wrong.
3. Pen--just blew up on my hands. Ew.
4. Geese--are noisy.
5. Coke--Is not Chinese.
6. Hobos--I rather want to be one.
7. Grilled Cheese Sandwhich--Is delicious.
8. Blink 182--....drool.
9. Yellow--Is beautiful.
10. Kangaroo--makes really soft leather.